May 1, 2013 – Pacific Private Money Inc. announced the launch of its new Mortgage Pool Fund. The Pacific Private Money Fund is designed to provide a high, consistent yield using conservative underwriting criteria that ensures preservation and protection of investor capital.
The Fund provides many advantages over investing in individual notes, including:
- Your investment will be working full time for you. Most individual notes today are short term and pay off within 4-8 months. Every time they pay off, your money sits earning nothing while you wait for the next opportunity.
- Your risk is spread among multiple loans, providing the protection offered by a diversified portfolio.
- Freedom to add more money at any time. You no longer have to wait for the right investment opportunity, but rather, you can simply increase your investment in the fund whenever you like.
- Offers you the choice of taking monthly income distributions, or invest for growth and allow your earnings to accumulate and compound for even higher yields.
- Saves you time. There is no need for you to spend time investigating investment opportunities that could potentially go to someone else in the long run. Pacific Private Money takes care of the entire underwriting process and targets the optimum real estate transactions for the fund to invest in.
- Lastly, on an annual basis, you are much more likely to make a better return on your investment in the fund, then on short term loans that pay off quickly.
If you would like more information on how an investment in a mortgage pool fund might benefit you, please contact us directly by phone or email.